Thursday 3 November 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog everyone! My name is Guy. This is my first official blog post. The main focus on the blog is going to be reviews. Right now, I'm going to focus on reviewing movies. When I'm reviewing films, I'll be reviewing films ranging from old to current and various genres. I'll admit that some reviews might be lazy because I believe there are some films that we can emphasize on more compared to others. I might also review books I've read and television shows. If I'm going to review a television series, I'm probably going to blog about a season and maybe just an episode that caught by attention, but right now I'm going to focus on film. When I review, I'll give a general plot of what I'm reviewing, my thoughts and my rating, which will be out of five stars. I hope that you enjoy my reviews!

- Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment